This muddled strawberry drink features a delicious liqueur, ginger beer, and fresh mint. It’s refreshing any day of the week!
- 6 Strawberries, leaf removed
- 2 ounces St.Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 3 ounces Lime Juice
- 8 ounces of Ginger Beer
- Muddle 6 strawberries in cocktail shaker or measuring cup.
- Add 3-4 sprigs of fresh mint and press into strawberries.
- Add lime juice and St.Germain Elderflower. Mix well.
- Add ginger beer.
- Pour drink over ice and sugar-rimmed glass.
- Category: Cocktail